Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let You Hair Down

Hi everyone Dt Leah Tees here with some additional challenge inspiration for you! 
Let Your Hair Down by The Paper Nest Dolls
I used the ultra sweet "Let Your Hair Down" rubber stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls.  I just love this new collection from Christine Paperdolls, it brings back so many heart-warming memories!  To find out more about this project and the color combinations I have used, please visit my blog here :)


Let Your Hair Down by The Paper Nest Dolls

To purchase some of your favorite PND rubber stamps, visit the online store here :)  This is one of my favorites from the new collection...leave us a comment and tell us what your favorite is!

Don't forget to enter the challenge on the first Monday of every month to be eligible to win a fabulous prize pack from Christine Paperdolls.  The theme this month is Anything Goes!

1 comment: